So I know most blogs you look at and read have a lot of text and fun stories. I am not one for long stories and well I just don't have that much to say. So my blog is mostly compiled of pictures. But hey, don't they say a picture is worth a thousand words anyway?????

Our Big Milestone


Kyla is almost one and just barely has engough hair on top to put in curlers!!!! WHAAAHOOOOO We thought the day would never come. The next big milestone I am looking forward to is Kyla saying Ma Ma. She has Da Da down pat. She says num num and hi & bye but is yet to Ma Ma. The more I encourgage it the louder she says Da Da. She is even close to saying La dy. If she says our dog's name before ma ma, I am really going to feel bad.

2 comments:

tammylozano said...

WOW A CURLER!!! BETTER LATE THEN NEVER I HOPE SHE SAYS MAMA TO OR THAT WILL BE WAY SAD!!WHAT A KID SHE IS SO MUCH FUN

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

I am so glad you can curl the hair now. don't feel bad about the ma ma thing for some reason its a girl thing to say da da and everything else before ma ma I have been through it 3 times now. But you do get your feelings hurt. She is such a doll.