So I know most blogs you look at and read have a lot of text and fun stories. I am not one for long stories and well I just don't have that much to say. So my blog is mostly compiled of pictures. But hey, don't they say a picture is worth a thousand words anyway?????

Our Summer ... so far

I feel like all we have done this summer is yard work, yard work, and more yard work. But as I looked at at some of my pictures I guess we have done more than that. Although the yard has occupied most of our time and MONEY!! We planted a few trees, did some curbing and brought in some rock. Looks so much better than the weed patch it has been. We also go Kyla a swing set which she loves.


We have been camping in the Beaver Mountains, but only once. Hope to make
it up s few more times before summer is over.



We had a graduation and wedding that keep us busy.

These two pics say it all, who doesn't like brownie beaters????
k
and went swimming in St. George.


We are looking forward to the rest of the summer :)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Amber, she looks just like you....what a little cutie!!

Tiffany said...

Swing sets are the BEST entertainment for little kids. I hate ours now, it's just getting rusty and old, but the kids still love it!

tammylozano said...

Your yard looks way nice!!! I heard u guys were workin on it and Kyla looks so CUTE as always gettin soooo BIG!!!