So I know most blogs you look at and read have a lot of text and fun stories. I am not one for long stories and well I just don't have that much to say. So my blog is mostly compiled of pictures. But hey, don't they say a picture is worth a thousand words anyway?????

Cruise

Just got back from a Caribbean crusie. We had the time of our life. It was the funnest vacation ever. The warm weather alone was awesome. (A little bitter looking back at my pics becasue yes it snowed today in Cedar). We went with Dusty's family and had a blast. We left from Puerto Rico and went to St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & St. Maarten. Wish we could go back already! Here are some fun pics from "life on the boat".







4 comments:

Danon & Bree said...

Geez!! I am so dang jealous!!! How fun! That water looks unreal!And the places look soooo beautiful! I am glad you and Dusty got to get away and have some fun! You guys deserve it!

The Martin's said...

That looks like it was so fun, Maybe you should mention at work how much Dusty like so Jeremy will consider it :).

Shauna said...

Um, just a tiny bit jealous! Looks like you had a ball! I love cruising!!

tammylozano said...

Dang im ready to go again!!!